[Chrysler300] HELP! Car Hauler With Enclosed Trailer Or Enclosed Car Tr

[Chrysler300] HELP! Car Hauler With Enclosed Trailer Or Enclosed Car Trailer Rental

Our car hauler has let us down at the very last minute and we have to get our 300-F from North of Baltimore (right off of I-95) to Rhode Island.  AND SOON!

It's just a rolling, steering shell, no front end clip, bumpers, motor, Trans., side glass, interior etc.  It's relatively light in weight.

Anybody know of a good car hauler with enclosed trailer that works this area?  Tractor and trailers are out because of pickup and drop off logistics and the fact that the car is what they call "in-operable".

Or anybody in the Baltimore/Philly. area have an enclosed car trailer that they will loan us or rent to us this weekend or some time very soon?

ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

Please reply privately.

And thank you for any leads.

We hope to hear from you.

Allan & Gloria  Moon