Re: [Chrysler300] sad news

Sorry to hear of his passing. My Gauguin Red 300C coupe that was used on the US Postage stamp in 2008 was purchased from him in Nov 1999. My wife and I flew to Albany NY and John picked us up at the airport and we had dinner the evening before starting the cross country drive back to Stanley, Idaho.

R I P
George