Re: [Chrysler300] Replacement for the 413

I put a set of J/K headers and long Rams on my 300F. and have only one problem.  I can’t get the Rear heat tube on the Drivers side to bolt up.  The Power steering box is in the way.  I haven been able to find anybody who is willing to try to bend and weld up a new heat pipe.     Gary Barker

Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Replacement for the 413

Carl
Do you know of a set of the Short Long Ram exhaust manifolds out there in 300 Land? I have two Ram sets, both the Long Long Ram's as well as the Short Long Ram, not sure just why, but ended with two sets. But was never able to find the header style J/K exhaust manifolds. For that matter a reasonable set of the logs either. I am still looking for the elusive set, that I won't have to sell the car to buy (figurativally speaking). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell