Thanks John.
I am also on the West Coast.

Mike Moore

On Feb 12, 2014, at 5:19 AM, John Lyons <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeff is on the West Coast, so be aware of that his hours are different than what we would have here on the East Coast.  His website is www.jcauto.com.  He is extremely responsive and has an amazing selection of parts for these cars.   Try to give them a call during West Coast business hours.  Or send him an email at JCauto@JC auto.com

Good luck.

John Lyons