From: pghskyliner <pghskyliner@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ronald Kurtz <mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "News4ge@xxxxxxx" <News4ge@xxxxxxx>; "Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Upholstry

I've had the same problem with them. I placed an order in March of 2013 and they just notified me yesterday that my door panels are done. Almost a year!!!

Good luck,
Tom Kunkle

-------- Original message --------From: Ronald Kurtz <mark6268@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 02/14/2014 6:05 AM (GMT-08:00) To: News4ge@xxxxxxx,Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Upholstry
Hello, George:
I think you may mean SMS. The quality of the vinyl for the upholstery I received for my '64 was dead on. Customer service and deliveries leave a lot to be desired. I placed my order in June 2013 and still waiting for the final shipment. Hint: you'll get a quicker response to your questions through e-mail. Hint no. 2: don't rattle their cage or poke them with a stick.
Best,
Ron Kurtz
E #292