[Chrysler300] Cars For Sale?

Greetings All,

Enclosed is a message that I received from Paul Klein looking for a 300 to purchase. My response was to send along the "Cars For Sale" listings for both clubs. If you wish to contact him directly with other cars or information have at it.

John Holst, 300K in cold and snowy Iowa.

Paul Klein <pmb.klein@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Paul,

Here are the listings from both Chrysler 300 Clubs for cars for sale. This and possibly magazines like Hemmings Motor News would be your best bet to locate a good car for sale. Check these out.

John Holst...

http://www.chrysler300club.com/ads/ads.html

http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/carsforsale.html