Re: [Chrysler300] 2015 Diamond Jubilee- 60 At The 60th

Re: [Chrysler300] 2015 Diamond Jubilee- 60 At The 60th

The horn button between 1953 and 1954 differed in appearance.  1953 was the last of what Don is describing.

On the '55 and '56 Chryslers there is a chrome piece attached to the dash that covers over the top of the steering column.  If you remove that piece you will see the opening to accommodate the shift rod for a manual trans car.

The stick shift cars for both 1955 and 1956 used the 1955 left dash panel.  There are three pieces that make up the dash on both years.

John Lazenby