From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray Jones
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:18 PM
To: Thomas Miller
Cc: John Lazenby; Richard Osborne; Chrysler 300 Club International; Gloria Moon; Don Warnaar; Rich Barber
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] New 2014 Membership Roster(missing pages?)

From someone who has known Glorious for more years than I like to admit, NEVER, NEVER get into a war of wit wit her!
You can't win. A guy does not contain enough wit.

Ray

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Thomas Miller <tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok,

So the computer guy has to now chime in.  When opened to the middle spread, the top two "sheets" are out of order.  Reverse the order of the top two "sheets" and all will be right with the world!

There 'ya go Gloria.  I'll defend your publishing honor anytime......  <grin>

Take care folks.

Best Regards,

TFM

Thomas F. Miller

'57 300C in finally thawing out Columbus.....

>>> Richard Osborne <reomotorsports1@xxxxxx> 2/19/2014 4:28 PM >>>

John,

I notice you have indirectly picked on Mrs Moon several times. There are some of us who might take offense to statements alluding to being altitudinally challenged…

Have a nice day,

Richard Osborne

On Feb 19, 2014, at 4:07 PM, John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Everyone should be careful about what they say regarding Gloria.  She has a reputation of getting "short" with people.............