Re: [Chrysler300] Diamond Jubilee 300 Circus

Re: [Chrysler300] Diamond Jubilee 300 Circus

WOW !!!

Outstanding, Ray

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi To All,

Diamond Jubilee 300 Circus

Hold This Date: August 5-9, 2015

Macungie Park, Pa

The Joint 300 Clubs’ Meet in celebration of the

60th Anniversary of the Chrysler 300 Marque

will be a CIRCUS EXTRAVAGANZA:

Preview The 300 Circus Video at (Turn Sound Up-275 Views):

http://alturl.com/cuo67

CIRCUS BIG TOP DISPLAY & HOSPITALITY TENT!

FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR! Join us as we light up the skies on Saturday night with an amazing fireworks spectacular at 9:30 p.m!

BANDSHELL BONANZA All weekend Feet will be stompin', toes will be tappin' and everyone will be smiling during the Bandshell Bonanza -featuring many free musical performances at the park's bandstand.

CLASSIC 'RERUNS' Forget those boring TV reruns - and return to the good ol' days with live shows filled with all your favorite autos. VARIETY SHOW Featuring hundreds of antique and classic models, restored to incredible condition, as well as tractors, trucks and motorcycles (Friday)

ANTIQUE & CLASSIC CAR SHOW Starring over 1,200 antique, classic and sports cars sparkling with fun-filled memories (Saturday)

ANTIQUE AND SPECIAL INTEREST CAR CLUB SHOW a 'cast' of 34 car clubs puts on quite a show with over 1,000 vintage autos (Sunday)

KIDS' SHOWS and ACTIVITIES The fun begins at Kinderland and Crayola® Corner. Jugglers, magicians, ventriloquists, clowns and a special creative activity and display center will educate and entertain young Fescht-goers for hours on end. A moon bounce has been added as well. (small fee may apply) The playground and swimming pool are open all weekend for everybody's enjoyment.

PICNICS IN THE PARK We'll take care of all the cooking, while you relax and enjoy your favorite foods in scenic Macungie Memorial Park. From cheesesteaks to funnel cakes, from summer treats to scrumptious desserts, and everything in between, our food court caters to all types of appetites.

BINGO is back in the basement of the main park building (in the air conditioning)! Stay tuned for days and times.

ARTS, CRAFTS, ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES Needle work, pottery, dolls, metal work, and many more remarkable handcrafted treasures from over 120 artisans will be for sale and on display all week-end.

OPEN-AIR MARKETS Pick the best of the season. Antique Auto Flea Market: Get a "peach" of a deal on parts and accessories for sale and trade by more than 600 vendors.

A REFRESHING SUMMER BREEZE Located just 9 miles from Allentown on Route 100, getting to Das Awkscht Fescht is a breeze. Plus, ample parking makes it ideal for bus groups, too.

A REFRESHING POOL For even more refreshment, enjoy a dip in our swimming pool (open all 3 days, with lifeguard on duty).

We want you and your 300.

Make this Meet-Of-A-Lifetime the most attended both in people AND 300s.

Get your Limited Edition Diamond Jubilee Pin and support the cost of the Circus Big Top Tent:

http://www.chrysler300club.com/newsletter/13/pinr2.jpg

Macungie Meet Co-Hosts,

Mark Souders

Tony Rinaldi

Tony Bevacqua

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?