From: Ray Melton
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 6:58 PM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 300C At Mecum Kissimee

As the owner of a 300C (Gauguin/white convertible -- and with almost this much invested in simple cosmetic restoration), and although I spot some discrepancies in the photos,  I am disappointed to see this one selling for what seems like such a low price!  Has anyone actually inspected the car to perhaps shed some light on the reasons for this valuation?  I?m not in it at all for the investment angle, but that low number is a bit disconcerting? !

Ray Melton

Las Cruces, NM