To: sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: mmoore8425@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 16:23:39 -0800
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Engine mounts and 300H Transmissions Al 727

Jim,
Inquiring minds want to know! I also am thinking I may as well buy an al cover. Can you tell me what "pan you bought? What gasket? s
Thanks, MIke Moore

On Feb 24, 2014, at 12:24 PM, Anna F Noia <sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jim
What aftermarket aluminum pan did you use for your 727? Did you go for the extra capacity? that helpes in keeping it cool(er), with the extra trans fluid, or so they say? Also, do you have an external trans cooler installed? The factory units mount in front of the radiator support and are hard plumbed, so I'm told. If you have one, what is the flow path of the trans fluid, does it still go through the radiator cooler then out to the trans cooler then back to the trans? Just curious on the routing for best cooling. Thanks in advance for insights.

Best Regards,
Stephen A. Noia
1-408-210-4736 cell