Re: [Chrysler300] Electric fuel pump for 300-G

Re: [Chrysler300] Electric fuel pump for 300-G

I bought an electors pump from John Lazenbt\y at Royze, and mounted it near the fuel tank outlet under the car, I ran the power cable to a switch mounted on the astrodome (t\I used the electric antenna spot for a rotary switch) .
Mike Moore
300H