[Chrysler300] "G"asket

Hello all,

I’m currently putting  back together the front end of my G. I replaced all tie rods, ball joints, bushings, etc. When removing the center link I noticed a gasket/seal  at the center link – pitman arm interface.  The gasket was a flat neoprene foam washer about an eighth inch thick at the noncompressed area. There was no seal at the idler arm – center link interface. I see in the service manual there is a seal at both interfaces but can’t tell their shape (or material) .

Was the original the black neoprene washer?  If not I’d appreciate it if someone could tell me what material was used for these seals and it’s shape (e.g. cone, flat washer, etc.).  This car is a “driver” so I’m not looking for NOS but rather to replace the functionality of the original part. If someone has used something other than stock that worked well that would be useful info as well.

Thanks for your consideration.