From: jwwebb650@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 03/19/2014 7:26 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: Edward Mills Antique Tractors <millserat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>,Mark Lindahl <mplindahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,'Chrysler300' <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Goodyear Blue Streak tire

-------- Original Message --------
From :Edward Mills Antique Tractors
Date :Wed, 19-Mar-2014 10:06
To :John Lazenby ,Mark Lindahl ,'Chrysler300'
CC :

OK John - thats the first negative I've heard on Hankooks. I'll keep that in mind.

I assume the Ford dealer had no meaningful response same as they did with the OE Continentals that chunked on my F250 after 4 years other than to say - yeah thats a common problem ...".

Still pretty much the only option I can find -  if you buy these from a dealer, you might get a mileage warranty for whatever thats worth.