From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MARK HOPKINS
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 3:50 PM
To: kboonstra@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Terry Mctaggart; Listserver Chrysler Club
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Oil

Hi Keith - great question for everyone in the US. When you click on the Hemmings link in your email, next click on one of the oil bottles, and a product description comes up. In each type of Hemmings Oil, the zinc content is 1627 parts per million, which is what our old cars need. Scroll down a bit, and it says the oils are manufactured for Hemmings by Champion Brands LLC in Clinton, Missouri. Nice - a product that isn't made in China, but I digress...

The Champion Brands website is www.championbrands.com . They market the same oils under their name: Champion Classic / Muscle High Performance Motor Oil. Click on "Classic / Muscle Car Oils" near the top of their Home page, then click the tab with the same title, and their classic car oils come up. The product descriptions are identical to the Hemmings decriptions, with zinc content at 1627 PPM. On the Home page, also click the "Where to Buy" tab at the top, and then "Online Retailers", and a whole list of auto stores comes up. Some are online, but several have retail stores as well. Most US members can probably find the oil they need in their own back yards.

Mark