From: David Schwandt <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 2HsandaHeritage <2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx>; kmaniak <kmaniak@xxxxxxx>
Cc: rixpac <rixpac@xxxxxxx>; john <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; chrysler300 <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Mar 29, 2014 12:58 pm
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Stick shift G for sale

Well, for starters, check to make sure the VIN tag has not been messed with and.is still spot welded on instead of pop rivets or screws.

I also remember a black stick G in that area back in ’82 or 83.
The owner was in the club as we were able to locate him thru the roster
Carolyn & I were out there on a run in the truck and had called the owner as he also had a “polar blue” F that we wanted to see as we were at the time nearing completion of our F.

Dave Schwandt