  From: Gary Nelson [mailto:gnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 10:48 AM
  To: Chrysler300
  Subject: Ignition sets for sale

  Hi All

  I have in my hand an ignition set for 56 to 59 & 60-72 300's. For the most
part also fits C,D &P. Includes New cap, dual points, condenser, & rotor.
$41 & $47. I only have one rotor, so first order gets it. The other will be
less $7.50 no rotor. Napa has rotors.

  This is my discounted price and last sets. A little shipping will apply. I
think medium flat rate is around $9. After these I only have point sets. Let
me know what you need. GOOOD price. I can also send my parts list if you
want to add a few things in same box. No extra shipping.

  Thank you,
  Gary, the parts doc
  Escondido, CA  USA
  Land of the Avocado