From: C Bilter <cbilter@xxxxxxxxx>
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 7:24 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Carter AVS #4740S carb available for 1970 Chrysler 300 with 440TNT and California emisisons

Should anyone on the listserver be interested, I have posted for sale on epay a Carter AVS 4740S which would have been the stock carb for the 1970 440 TNT and 300 Hurst with TorqueFlite, A/C and California E.C.S. emissions.  It was also used on the 1970 440 HP engine (Magnum, Super Commando) in Cudas, Chargers etc.  This carb was working properly when it was installed on my ‘67 Imperial; last run in 1990; in dry storage last 24 years so will need rebuilding.  A fairly rare and desirable carb.
Carl B
300J