[Chrysler300] Car storage

Ran across this on a tractor forum and thought it good advise.

Anyone tried this in their 300 when storing for the winter seasons?

I always used several coffee can lids w/moth balls in them, couple in the front and rear seat floor and a couplein the trunk.

Dave Schwandt

Yes mice, every time I store my boat I go buy a box of dryer/fabric softener sheets and I place the sheets all over the boat, storage compartments, seats, live jackets, and so on. I always use an entire box and I have never had a mice problem. Cheap anti mice insurance for a $2.00 box of dryer sheets LOL
Plus in the spring time my boat smells like it just came out of the dryer