Mine look like the ones in the eBay pictures and the pot metal spinners are held to the back of the wheel cover with screws.

Greg Weaver
300D convertible

In a message dated 4/15/2014 9:29:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The C wheel covers were manufactured in 2 ways, spinners integrally cast and spinners bolted on the hub. Sorry, I haven’t paid attention to the D scenario of wheel cover manufacturing.  300’ly, Rob Kern

Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 10:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 300D Wheel Covers on Ebay

Because I have a C and not a D, I don't know the answer to this one. I note that on the Ebay wheel cover set the "spinners" are cast right on, and therefore integral with, the hub of the wheel cover. On the C covers they are cast separately from the hub and held onto the hub with screws. Is the single-piece casting standard issue on all '58 Ds?

Keith Boonstra