From: Jim Maiani
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 11:45 AM
Subject: Spark Plug Question

Hi Everybody.  I hope most of you are not looking at snow yet.  Unfortunately, here in northern Michigan, we are...

My survivor 1962 H needs new plugs.  (127,000 miles)  I’ve read where the recommended plug is Champion J-9Y; and the 1-4bbl 413 wanted J-12Y.  The current plug (no idea how old) are Autolite 85.  The local Advanced Auto Parts says I need Champion J-12Y.  My friends say just get the J-9Ys.  If there’s anybody in the world that would know for sure, it’s you guys.   Comments and opinions please.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim Maiani
Houghton Lake, MI

Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 6:48 PM
Subject: [Chrysler300] FW: 1961 Chrysler Newport Wagon