FW: [Chrysler300] New Mexico...

From: billandmarilynallen@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:billandmarilynallen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 3:24 PM
To: Richard Barber
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] New mexico...

Yes, Rich.  Rates have been set up over 6 months.  Must be someone new at desk.  I will go down to hotel and try train as many new people as possible.  It is in their computer as "White Sands 300 Classic" group rates.

I told John and need to pass the word to as many folks as possible.  Not able to reply all with this cell phone.

Thanks,

Bill and Marilyn

Sent from my Sprint phone.