Re: {Disarmed} [Chrysler300] Ed Phillips

Marnie and I extend our heartfelt prayers to Angie and the Phillips family on Ed’s passing. This couple couldn’t be better friends or Club members. We will miss ED. They were always present.  300’ly, Rob Kern

Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 5:18 PM
Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [Chrysler300] Ed Phillips

Thank you for sharing this, Don. Such sad news; they just don't come any nicer than Ed and Angie. Our hearts are broken for Angie and their family. Many will recall the great meet they put on in St Charles just a few years back; Ed was so thrilled to have wall-to-wall letter cars filling his back yard.
Rest in peace, dear Ed. Our prayers are with you, dear Angie.
Sadly,
Martha and Mick Kreszock
Boone, NC