Re: [Chrysler300] steering coupler

Hi All,

Only time I remember ever having trouble with one of these steering couplers was  on a '66 Imperial
with tilt and telescope column.  The coupler somewhat disintegrated.
I think we patched it up somehow and it did not actually break.
Did drive the car afterwards for a while.  Still own the car.
I somehow remember that at the time we thought it had something to do with it being a tilt/telescope
column.  Another thing about this car is based upon what I know  it may be a very high mileage car
maybe around 200k and never restored.  Otherwise it had held up pretty well.
Maybe based upon the mileage it had an excuse to go.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer