[Chrysler300] Buying a Letter Car

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-300-Series-300-B/111373835048?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D22946%26meid%3D7486399970377254244%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D9894%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D111373835048#viTabs_0

I've reviewed this car via the details and photos stated and see numerous items that are not correct.  To list a few under the hood, incorrect radiator hose and clamps, heater hose, battery cables, hood hinges and springs incorrect colors.  Trunk carpet is incorrect and there is more but I think you get the idea.

The mileage shows 38K but is that accurate?  I can't answer this one.  It says it is a numbers matching car but does the frame horn agree with the engine block as that is not stated?  Are the brakes correct and what has been actually rebuilt and is there documentation to support the statements.

This car looks good in the photos but I think we all know not to base a purchase on just photos.  Personally if I was spending this amount of money I'd want to research the car and see it in person.  If a personal visit to the car is not possible I'd find someone with knowledge that you are comfortable with to take a look for you.

I'm not singling this car out as I think these guidelines apples to all Letter Cars and beyond this any car that you intend to make a purchase on.  Always remember BUYER BEWARE..

John Lazenby

Posted by: John Lazenby <french_fryguy@xxxxxxxxx>