[Chrysler300] Mystic

Another signature Don Cole meet ... just wonderful! Mick and I add our kudos and thanks to Don and Pat.  Matt, the Friday tour was great too, thanks for a fun route that gave us a good look at a beautiful area. Sure was good to see everybody and thanks to all who helped with our car issues [can you say Hard Luck? :-) ]

From just over the Virginia line, headed back to NC in Vern's K.

Martha and Mick

It was great spending Friday with the group, wish my schedule permitted more time. Good to connect and share in the stories. Thanks Don and Pat for making it happen!
Matthew

Posted by: Martha Kreszock <kreszocmh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>