[Chrysler300] Mystic Meet

Thank You Don and Pat for a great meet.

The trip back to Maine in the 300L was uneventful, until we got to the home county, where all the power was off.  That gave me an opportunity to take a nap.  When the power came back on, I did place the "First Place" plaque on the show shelf in the living room.  After all, Herself was gone, and I took the opportunity to admire it.

Herself arrived home today, and noted the 1st place on the show shelf.  She was unkind enough to ask about the competition.  It must have been about 5 minutes later that she suggested the thing will look really good in the barn--that I might want to get it down there quickly.

So, thanks for a great meet.  My grandfather had a great time.  It is always good to visit with so many of you.  And for that I give thanks.

300L ly,
Doug

Doug Mayer
Northport, Maine