Re: FW: [Chrysler300] Power Window Wars

On 6/18/2014 2:33 PM, 'John Grady' jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
wrote:
> [...]

:-)

Used to work with, and maintain some wet cell batteries, the
installation was rated 800AH for 10 hours. Some Serious Juice
to be around. YES 800 amps an hour!

(amongst other assorted electronic and electrical gear)

Had a 'box' of electronics that had a 400amp fuse, and that sucker
would need replaced maybe 4 times a year, rubber gloves, rubber
apron, safety goggles, insulation wrapped socket wrench just to
unbolt the fuse.

--
Paul Holmgren
GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY.