Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2014 11:42 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Edelbrock vs. Carter AFB

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the suggestions.  It seems like “trailing technology” is the best bet.  It is good to get comments from the experts!  By chance does anyone know the change that occurred when the 3256S went to the revision 3256SA?  I can only assume that the SA proved to be the better performing carb vs. the 3256S.

Regards,

Mark