From: barjam300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 300country <300country@xxxxxxx>; Chrysler300 <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: barjam300 <barjam300@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, Jun 20, 2014 1:37 pm
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] 2nd Mystic Meet

Lynn and I had to miss the first Mystic Meet in the Fall of 1979. I had looked at the information for that Meet and told myself if and when we had the opportunity in the future to visit that area, we would.

Well, we want to thank the Cole's for making that happen!  We enjoyed several very great seafood meals at restaurants from a waterfront dive in New London to the best in Mystic. We didn't regress back to "Midwest" food till the Pizza Place in the Mystic Village during the Saturdays Car Show. And even that was very good!

The appetizers at the banquet set a new Standard that will be extremely hard to match at future Meets. THANKS, Quality Inn!

It's always great to see the regular group of members that have been at many of the past Meets, but I always enjoy getting to know several of the new or first time Meet attendees. This time it was getting to know Andy Bernbaum, Len Hodgdon, Jim Mikolajczak, and Paul Wickenheisser that made this Meet special for me.

We both look forward to seeing many of our old friends and meeting new ones at the next Meet in White Sands, New Mexico.  See you there!

Jim & Lynn Bartuska