From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Allen billandmarilynallen@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 3:49 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] New mexico...

Just a note regarding alternative Hotels for Fall Meet in New Mexico September 17 - 21, 2014. . .  As of this morning, one Suite is still available at Chrysler 300 Club / White Sands 300 Classic rates at the Fairfield Inn and Suites.  All other additional rooms and suites allocated to us have been reserved. More rooms and suites might be released to us later, but, unfortunately, at full retail rates.

Therefore, I met and talked with the General Managers of the nearby Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn this morning.  Both still have a few rooms left for this busy weekend.  Negotiate your own lowest possible rates individually with memberships such as AAA, Senior Organizations, etc.  Try all of them, emphasizing that you are staying for several nights for the Chrysler 300 event and remind them how early in advance you are booking your room.  My impression was the lowest rate might be negotiated with the Holiday Inn Express, 100 Kerry Avenue, Alamogordo, NM 88310, 575-434-9773.  Contact number for the Hampton Inn, 1295 Hamilton Road, Alamogordo, NM 88310 is 575-439-1782.  Calling the local #'s might yield lower rates than calling 1-800-#'s and online bookings.  Who knows, various Travelocity / Hotel.com websites might result in lower rates.  If something works well for you, let us all know.

As we have shared before, there is always the Motel 6 across the street from the Fairfield Inn.  Tom Bodett says they "will leave a light on for ya."

Good luck!

Bill and Marilyn Allen
billandmarilynallen@xxxxxxxxx
678-521-3658