Re: [Chrysler300] fs air cleaner for cross ram car

Re: [Chrysler300] fs air cleaner for cross ram car

I concur completely with your statement Rich.

David Morrison
Philly

Sent via mobile

On Jun 24, 2014, at 9:11 PM, "'Rich Barber' c300@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Club server has a reference picture of a ram K engine with Chrysler’s blue-green intake manifold and gold air cleaners.  Is there any consensus that these are the proper colors for 1964, 300K, 390 HP, short-ram, exhaust-heated intake systems?

See:  http://www.chrysler300club.com/uniq/uniq64k/kengine.html

C300K’ly

Rich Barber

Brentwood, CA