Re: [Chrysler300] Rear springs

Something else that Eaton recommends on there web site is to not use gas charged shocks. They say it will affect the spring rate, and can result in a harsh ride. They have a video about this on there web site. They also sell shocks, but I don’t know if they have a direct replacement for the 300’s.
Don

Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 12:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Rear springs

Hi Mick...I agree with John Lazenby. I purchased springs through Jim Krausman, he ordered them immediately and I received the springs within two weeks. I was doing a resto/mod of a '64 Newport convertible and both leaf springs had to be repaired or replaced. I checked with two spring companies in the San Diego area and starting price to repair mine was $600 w/o replacement hardware or tax. Eaton's price with all required hardware and shipping was $585. The car sits level and rides great. I'm very happy with them. 300 regards...George

Posted by: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>