Re: [Chrysler300] A couple of (possibly) dumb question about White Sands

Re: [Chrysler300] A couple of (possibly) dumb question about White Sands 300 Classic

Hi Alfred,

The 300 Inc. club is handling the cash register on this one, so the registration and check needs to go to Roger Selby as you will see on the form. Oops, that reminds me I need to get mine in.

As far as the Saturday night dinner is concerned, most of the things that went wrong with the cars on the way there are fixed by then. So anything you wouldn't mind sliding under a car in probably isn't suitable for dinner apparel. We all spiff up a bit for that one.

Keith Boonstra