[Chrysler300] Re: 300K question -

I bought the replacement floor pan’s for my 1963 J from all places, RockAuto. The 64 K would be the same parts of course, and as it turned out, I did not need the passenger side pan and only a little piece of the driver’s side, they also have the trunk pan listed. Heavy gauge material with the ribbing and the angles pretty close to the factory locations. The replacement pans are made by Classic To Current in Detroit , fellow club members Cecil Kilmer and Jim Barnes visited the factory upon returning from the Detroit auto show a few years back, and told me that they got a very special price for cash and carry. May be worth a visit to the plant if the guy needs all the pans, they also make the rear pans as well.

Jamie  Hyde

585-465-0067 cell

Posted by: Jamie Hyde <Jamie.Hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>