From: "paul paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 300 <300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 300 List Chrysler <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Help shipping parts to Sweden

On 7/23/2014 7:52 AM, '300' 300@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] wrote:
> Off topic but still Chrysler related :)
>
> Need to order some parts for my Chrysler Sebring conv. but the vendor do not ship to Sweden.
>
> Need help from any one of you in US with me using your address for the parcel and your help forwarding it to Sweden.
>
> The most convenient is if I can pay your cost and expenses by PayPal.
>
> Please send me a private e-mail.
> Do not reply here.
>
> Thanks
>
> Johan Västsäter
> Sweden
>
> C300
> '56 NY
> '97 Sebring conv.

Humm, Would be nice to cultivate a contact in Sweden,

Ok, What are you looking for ???

Used to own a 98 Sebring JXI vert :-)

Fathers side of the family migrated from over there this century.

--
Paul Holmgren
On account of being a democracy and run by the people,

Posted by: Anna F Noia <sa-noia@xxxxxxxxxxx>