[Chrysler300] Mystic Meet Report

To All,

If you not able to attend the recent meet in Mystic, CT, here is your opportunity to capture some of the events and activities through the pictorial report on the website.  If you did attend, here is your chance to relive some of the good times you had at the meet.

The Pictorial Report is located in the EVENTS section of the site.  Just click on the EVENTS button and then scroll down to the previous meet reports.

Thanks to all who contributed pictures and to Bob Merritt who sorted, assembled and planned the pages for the report.  I tweaked the pages by adding the introductory paragraphs and doing some work with the captions.

And of course, thanks to Don and Pat Cole for providing us with a wonderful meet and a great 300 family reunion.

Don Warnaar

http://www.chrysler300club.com

Posted by: "Don Warnaar" <300country@xxxxxxx>