Re: [Chrysler300] Tires for 300K

Best you will find is American Classic in P235/75R15 at about $250 each +/- or P215/75R14 Hankook H724 for about $75 each +/-.

If I recall correctly the P215/75R14 Hankooks have enough load capacity, but they will be smaller diameter and car will sit about 1/2 inch lower. Also Narrow white is about 5/8 in which is more like 66-68 vintage. Check on Amazon or eBay or Discount Tire Direct

Dont think anyone is making the P225/75R14 any more and though they are "correct" equivalent for 8.50-14, they are still smaller diameter and radials sit low anyway. Diamond Tire is supposed to have both the P235/75R14 and the P225/75R14 coming but I've heard that before.

The American Classic P235/75R14 is a better diameter match and whitewalls closer to correct - about 1 inch, but pricey and not as readily available - try Coker, Lucas Tire, Universal Tire. Make sure date codes are reasonably fresh.

I don't think there is anything else out there that is current production.

There were Firestones in the P215/75R14 narrow white and Hankook H725 in narrow white in a P225/70R14 but they are equivalent to the P215/75R14 in load capacity but a bit wider and shorter still. Both discontinued around 2011. Last production P225/75R14 were Cooper Trendsetter SE and the private brands made by Cooper, but they were last made in 2007.

Edward Mills Antique Tractors 1930-1960 Antique Cars 1960-1985