From: "kmaniak@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 1:28:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Tach needed for my K

Hugh:

As added information, Chrysler used the same cable driven tachometer assembly for model years 1960 through 1964.  The tachometer was standard from the factory in all letter cars 1960 through 1963 and factory installed only in 1964 Chryslers with manual transmission AND console.  I am sure these tachometers were installed in other cars after the factory.  The gauge reads from 0 to 6000 rpm.  And, yes, it will bolt right up in your console.  Good luck with your search.

Chris the KMANIAC

I am looking to replace the vacuum gauge in my K with a tach, as my distributor is of the tach-drive persuasion.  Anyone out there have a lead on one?  Been down this road, and have advice?  Of course, I would retain the replaced gauge should a return to stock be desired in the future.  Thanks-

Hugh Baldus
The Baldus Company
260.424.2366

[...]

<*> Your email settings: