[Chrysler300] Schwandt F update

Re-installed the re-build Booster Dewey PB unit, stiil don’ work!!)(*&65$#&^%%&*)

Reinstalled the original unit that had been on the car since the 80’s, but has a slight whistle/leak when applied

and was the reason for getting a spare re-built in the 1st place.

Old unit works fine, so looks like I can lead the cruise on Sat after all.

Still have a bit of a sputter/pop/& stall on occasion but if I really feather the gas it seems to be OK.

Rain is forecast for Sat AM, but Sat PM & evening looks good as well as all day Sunday but it will probably feel like the inside of a sauna

If we are to believe the weather-guessers!!

Hope to see some of the Chicago/NW Ill folks there and will be on the lookout for you.

Thanks to all for the encouragement and comments.

Dave Schwandt

Posted by: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>