Re: [Chrysler300] Letter Car Values

As usual, well said!
Ray

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 6:05 PM, 'Rob Kern' robkern@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello 300’ly to all!
    I bought my C, Corvair, Thunderbird, Challenger, SSR, Buick, and Escalade because I loved them for each a special reason.  All do something for me when behind the wheel that no one can come close to put a price on.  I finally have them all dialed in and sorted out to my standards of satisfaction...yes the new as well as the old!  I frequently state to acquaintances when queried about investment value that I can’t drive a CD, Stock, Bond or bank account!  I am a true car lover and never considered them as an investment.  After delaying gratification for decades and saving for every contingency under the sun when having to support and raise a family and invest for retirement...I own these vehicles to have fun, polish memories, build my ego, rock me gently and sometimes not so gently and get my heart racing.  The best thing out of this whole hobby is that Marnie and I have met so many great people and have made lasting friendships. We can thank these vehicles for serving doubly as transportation and as a means of opening life experiences without which we never would have enjoyed!  Think of Billy Korbel...I don’t believe he cared so much about the value of his G at auction. The smile on his face for receiving the Club’s  recognition at the Lake George Meet  for his G added to the fond memories he took to heaven. If someone can experience the same with his G, who cares how much they paid for it?  Rob Kern

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>