Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Bill Korbel's 300G at Russo Steele

Good question Ron.  We first noticed 300s as an investment back in the early 70s.  The 300 has always been a desirable car.  Normally only 5% is the survival rate of a specific year/model.  Not true with our cars.  They always stood apart from the crowd.
The first hint of profiting from sales of these cars was by parting them.  The sales of its parts far exceeded its value as an entire car in the early days.  Really happy that isn't true now.
Gloria