[Chrysler300] 300F coming up for sale

Hello,

Former Club member Wayne Wunderlich of Fredericksburg, Texas told me he will soon be selling his black 300F hardtop and he would be pleased if it could be sold to a Club member.

I had called Wayne to invite him to the Alamogordo Club meet next month, but Wayne will not be able to attend the meet.

Wayne bought the 300F from another Club member about 15 years ago.   Wayne is also a neighbor of Wayne Graefen and WG has said he believes the 300F is about a 4 out of a top grade of 5.

Wayne has pictures and will gather other information about the car for anyone who is interested.

You can reach Wayne at 830-685-3337 and / or texan@xxxxxxxxx

I believe Fredericksburg is about 300 miles from Alamogordo for anyone attending the meet and having an interest in Wayne’s 300F.

Carlton Schroeder

Eagle River, WI

Posted by: "Carlton Schroeder" <schroe99@xxxxxxxxxxxx>