Re: [Chrysler300] 300F for sale - clarifying information

Re: [Chrysler300] 300F for sale - clarifying information

...............Besides awesome power with race winning cross ram V-8 engine which produces 375 -400 HP with it's innovative ram-induction engine manifolds, it has ultra efficient hemispherical combustion chambers. It also has an excellent three-speed push button automatic transmission... and high -performance suspension ................

This is incorrect, the hemispherical combustion chambers?

Bill Huff