Re: [Chrysler300] 1970 300 convertible Boot Clips

Re: [Chrysler300] 1970 300 convertible Boot Clips

It appears you are correct, as they may not sell the individual C body clips separately.  I do know the boot covers they produce for the C bodies do have clips on them that work.  You may want to inquire directly with them.  I just do not know of any other source that even offers the boot with clips as Legendary does.  Maybe someone does know of someone else though......................?