RE: [Chrysler300] Power Window Gearbox Failure

RE: [Chrysler300] Power Window Gearbox Failure

Hi All,

I want to mention a fix that I have used for a ’63 power window motor when the metal mounting tabs break off.  Take galvanized strap and wrap the strap from one screw under the motor and attach to the other screw.  This strap has holes in it so it is easy to fit.  The strap will support the motor.  I have one motor like this in my ’63 and it works fine.  When you slam the door, the metal strap will just move slightly and it should work well.  Any questions, let me know.

300ly,

Mark Lindahl