[Chrysler300] Possible photographer at Alamogordo meet

[Chrysler300] Possible photographer at Alamogordo meet

Dear fellow members of the Chrysler 300 Club(s) –

I am pleased to announce that a professional photographer in Las Cruces has expressed interest in photographing some of our Beautiful Brutes during the combined meeting of the Chrysler 300 Clubs in Alamogordo, New Mexico next week.  Tom Green, a Viet Nam-era veteran, is the husband of my secretary (Linda) when we worked together at the nearby NASA White Sands Test Facility -- following his retirement he embarked on a second career where he has developed a remarkable talent for digital photography, and has become an absolute wizard with Photoshop!

If his health permits (worsening military disability), Tom is tentatively planning to come to Alamogordo where he could take portraits of any member’s cars in whatever “poses” and settings the owner desires during the meet.  But perhaps even more importantly, through the magic of Photoshop, he can merge the image of the car (and owners, if desired) into any number of his previously photographed locations with backgrounds such as the dazzling gypsum dunes of the White Sands National Monument, the spires of the Organ Mountains, the plaza in historic Old Mesilla, the Museum of Space History in Alamogordo, etc.

Tom and Linda are committed to display his work every Saturday morning in a booth at the national award-winning Farmer’s Market in downtown Las Cruces, so he will have to be there on the 20th, but depending upon his health situation, he tentatively plans to be at the Fairfield Inn in Alamogordo on Thursday, September 18 and perhaps on Friday the 19th, too.  You are invited to view some of his spectacular work at his website:        http://tgreenimages.fotomerchant.com    to get an idea of some of his images (both natural and manipulated) and how he might best be able to bring out the personality of the car, the owner and the location to create custom images to commemorate your visit to the Land of Enchantment.

Ray Melton
Las Cruces, NM

Posted by: Ray Melton <rfmelton@xxxxxxx>