[Chrysler300] FW: Placing ad

Gentlemen,

       I would like to submit the following for the list server. Could you please advise if it is appropriate for the server and will be added.

  Thank You

Vic Selvaggi      P---631-325-3448    F---631-325-3446

     Advancing age and extremely bad knees have been a problem with me for a while and the enjoyment of my cars has suffered. Knee surgery is slated for next year ( can you believe the waiting time ) . I am starting to sell all my cars and the truck and trailers that used to pull them. I would like to submit the following for my truck and enclosed trailer. It’s a  red 1995 Dodge  3500 club cab  Dually V-10 automatic,  leather interior, a/c & Borla exhaust . Used only to transport my 300s to various shows. It only   has 31,800 miles on it. It’s set up for fifth wheel and tag along trailers. It has never seen rain or snow, except when we were on the road. Always stored in a climate controlled garage with the trailer. The trailer is a fifth wheel 32’ with a 8’ attic, dual 8000# axles, heavy duty brakes , electric winch ,electric rear gate with 6’ additional ramps for low clearance cars, solid oak floors , 88 “ dual street side doors for ease of exit and entry to the cars as well as a curb side door etc. Built by C&C trailers ,Hazelton Pa. It also is a 1995.  The open trailer is a 1998 aluminum  Tommy Trailer. It has dual 6000# rubberized torsion suspension axles ,air dam ,enclosed spare tire storage ,front winch mount  and removable fenders etc.  Also stored indoors They all have new tires. I replaced them due to age. I never wanted to be stranded on the road with a flat.

If interested please contact Vic Selvaggi   vics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   P---631-325-3448   F---631-325-3446

Posted by: "Victor Selvaggi Sr." <vics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>