Re: [Chrysler300] P235-75R14 American Classic tires for 300D

Re: [Chrysler300] P235-75R14 American Classic tires for 300D

I'll pile on....

We've had these tires on our '57 300C since '07.  No problems.  Additionally, I have my own tire mounting and balancing equipment.  I was pleasantly surprised at how little weight was needed to balance these huge "balloons"....  :-)

Stock up on Wesley's BleechWhite.  There's a whole lotta whitewall to scrub on these!

Best Regards,

TFM

Tom Miller
'57 300C

>>> "'C Bilter' cbilter@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]" <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/16/2014 8:29 PM >>>

I’ve had them on my ‘57 New Yorker for 2&1/2 years and they are great so far.   No balance problems, they are good at 65mph on the highway, and handling is excellent.  They are very pricey, but the whitewall is a near perfect match in width to the original spare in the trunk.

Carl B

Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] P235-75R14 American Classic tires for 300D

I have had them on my 58 Plymouth and 70 Olds Cutlass for over five years. I'm satisfied with them.

Ron