RE: [Chrysler300] Revisiting - 1960 300 F convert, VIN 8403154203

RE: [Chrysler300] Revisiting - 1960 300 F convert, VIN 8403154203

Noel…Great write-up!!
I had the f on part of the US Hwy 6 River to River Cruise a week ago today.

It kicked off w/a show and cruise in downtown Davenport on the 9th and heading out on Rte 6 the next morning.

Had a noon lunch and car museum stop in Ia City, then on to Victor after that w/an overnite stay at Grinnell where they rolled out the red carpet for the group.

I bailed out at Victor and came home.

Sat was the final leg from Grinnell to Council Bluffs w/several stops between.

Overnite again in CB w/another red carpet and car show downtown.

Member Jim McGowan an Carol also did the tour in their 62 Newport wagon.

Pleased to say the F ram magnificently w/14 mpg on the initial leg from home to Davenport, which was non stop.

Dropped to 11 or so for the rest what with the cruising in Davenport and traffic getting through IA City and all.

You may want to consider this event next year, I know I will!

Dave Schwandt